CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

she abandoned me!!;(

chan shi zhen abandoned me T.T
she said she couldnt cope with all the sci subjects so the changed to accounts class...haiz..
now skool sucks more than ever because of that...now no one in my class to pei me except winnie n ashwayni but thats only once in awhile...other than that the only other ppl i can rely on now is koon meng and neville...but that doesnt really do much help either due to the fact that there are quite a number of annoying ppl there...not gonna mention names though..haiz...i dont wanna get stuck here for 2 yrs weih!!help~~
homework has started to become less though...n i finally managed to finish up add math which was given 2weeks ago..
whatever..i simply DO NOT CARE about homework anymore...i'd rather spend time enjoying my weekends than completing my hw anyway...but then dread going to school on sunday night...that has officially become my weekly routine..happy right after skool on fri until sunday nite then emo for the rest of the week till friday comes again..
so,anyways..
CiAo~~

0 comments: