CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

final update before camp...i hope...

ok,so...i know its been a while that i havent updated my blog so....yea...im updating it now...
so............where do i begin...hmm......erm...i think ill start with exams...ok,yea....so...exams lasted a week...now that its over i cant even remember the dates...so anyway...it was...hard...yea,HARD!!really hard...then the next day right after exams we got back some of our results which mine sucks sooo bad....almost failed two subject which i got B in the last time....
and my math...haiz...dont even know what to say about it...but i dont think i was that bad compared to some other like koon meng which got 59 when he got 100 the last time...in case youre wondering...i got 57 and my previous results were 92....bad bad bad....sooo bad...but erm...i dont think i wanna think about my results and how im gonna have to tell my parents after this....yea...im planning to tell them after the holidays cuz i dont want any drama during the holidays...holidays are supposed to be fun!!considering that im already so busy and all...ok,so...i was really getting off topic there so erm...friday!ok,was teachers day and there were performances and stuff...and unfortunately i wavent found any videos of it yet so...so sorry that you cant watch it...and as usual many people pontenged cuz of the speeches...yea...it took over like 2 hours...after that was the gift giving from clubs and students to teachers...then was recess,oh,yea...and what i forgot to tell u is that it was like combined afternoon and morning session and we had to all cramp together in the hall...which normally would not fit everyone but like i said many people pontenged...and sorry justin,mich and kris for not helping give out the stuff...guess i was day dreaming there...hehe...and erm,after recess was all the different performances which some(no offence)sucked,some were ok,and some were hilarious,oh!and there was the teachers up on stage playing the statue game too...haha...that was what i wanted to show u but i cant find a video of it so...but mr.quek was really really funny...u should have seen the way he danced up there wei...hilarious....we were supposed to go back at 12 30 but it draged on to 12 40 which by this time the hall was almost empty...kesian the form three prefects that were performing weih...suddenly everyone just left...haha,so yea...that was a really looooong friday...saturday went to school for scouts...kawad a little even when we almost kawad-ed half a year away...then went on to builing hourglass.after that tam class..sun was just church, then camp briefing then games briefing...on mon was like the most boring day ever...sat at home like some dead human...kena ejek by mom to go cut my hair,but i think im gonna wait till the sat after camp...hehe...tues...stayed home again and packed for camp...crys went out with joyce and bel to sp to watch angels and demons whitout ejeking me...T.T haiz...juz joking...haha..doesnt really matter since ive watched it already...but still...today,went out with..ok,theres too many people so i dont think im gonna mention their names...but erm...went lunch with some hui qing and friends before well,supposedly to watch night in the museum with another bunch of ppl but because of some ppl who cant get their story straight so there were lack of four tickets somehow or something...i dunno but four of us just went walking after that when hui qing and the rest watched angels and demons...saw quite a few primary school friends and crystal was there with her mom...went shopping with yiling after their movie before going home at 7 30...unfortunatelly i cant upload the pix which are in my camera cuz its charging...hahahah...and guess what??...yep!tmr's camp!!!hehe...so looking forward to it...hehe...c ya when i get back people!!unless youre going for camp too of course...hehe.hopefully the post about camp wont take long to come up and that it wont be as long winded as this one...haha

apology
How do I tell you I'm sorry -
With a gesture, a look, a touch?
How is it I never realized
I hurt you
so very much?
I do not ask forgiveness,
A comfort I'll never deserve.
I merely want to let you know,
But I cannot find the nerve.
To finally confront you, face-to-face,
To look you in the eye,
To face your wrath, your apathy -
Too terrified to try.
You called me selfish, I turned away,
I festered and I fled;
Cutting and wounding and lashing out,
Just to see if you bled.
Betraying and deceiving you,
I surely had no right
To snatch away such a precious gem;
A dark thief in the night.
To hear those two forbidden words,
To vanquish all the pain,
To understand my dearest wish:
To know you once again.
The years aged me remarkably,
Though they have not made me wise;
I do know I erred irrevocably -
For that I apologize.

0 comments: