CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

wonder cookies:D

just got back from my aunts house because my sister wanted to challenge the cookies i made from school.i was not supposed to go but decided tobefore my dad started pestering me to study.overall i helped quite a lot.especially with the washing up since no one else wanted to do it...we made vanilla custard cookies which sandwiched some cream icing...some of the cookies sides were burnt but they turned out okay.the icing was like super sweet even tho we followed the recepie,and it was too diluted so the cookies were swimming and sliding of after being sandwiched on,there was extra icing which i was forced to eat it all...and it was a lot,so i ended up bringing it back to...well,eat it some other time...D: yea well,good luck to me doing that...you'd probably wont see me after that since i'd most likely end up really sick or something.....

EXAMS!!!!!
well,three down,eight more to go...T.T
math,sej and bm was'nt so bad...
math actually turned out quite easy:) so i really cant understand why ivan couldn't finish his paper...
sej was easy if u studied,and i obviosly did'nt.....i read form3 stuff and my ch8 for form2 was ok so it was only the ch7 that i was really brainstorming on...
next up:
tue:eng,sci and moral
wed:seni,kh,geo
fri:bc,sivik
ish~
thats it for now...
~CiAoZ~

0 comments: