CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ish~

harlo~
before i start i have to say that i cant type too much cuz my fingers hurt after typing all those ppl's names for pn.soo
went to school to lepak as usual on this Wednesday afternoon,
went to koperaasi to kacau jia jia and found out that she was there with her...*ahem*,never mind that...
then pn.soo came in and started scolding jia jia for...something,i wuz very blur as usual...
before pn.soo left she asked who could type fast and jia jia had to immediately point at me-.-
i dont type that fast...really slow actually,
before i could say anything,pn.soo had already started walking out and asked me to follow...haih...
so much for lepaking...it ended up that she wanted me to type the names of parents and teachers going for the PIBG meeting-.-
that was the point that i cant type fast at all,especially when i only use 6 fingers to type...(another one of my annoying habits)
finished around 4 30...jia yee,who told me that he was going to reach school at 4 became really impatient and went padang on his own...but by the time i reached there i was kinda in a hurry to go to xiao shan's house for some stuff so he decided to go back to school to do...homework-.-at xs hse she showed me these weird videos of her and her sistas acting out some really funny stuff wit their plushies...returned to padang (jia yee went home by then)and went home around 6
and cant believe i even bother to blog all this out as my fingers are still aching
well,ciaoz for now^^

0 comments: